DLR334/DLR3110 Digital Pressure Indicator
With high-accuracy features and a full range of options, the DLR334 digital pressure indicator and the DLR3110 19 inch rack-mount are the obvious choice for a wide range of pressure applications.
From jet engine to automotive, machine tool to general manufacturing, the DLR334 and DLR3110 are perfect for use in test stand monitoring. With large red LEDs, selectable resolution, up to 20 selectable engineering units, and up to 0.05% of reading accuracy, these unique models provide reliable, repeatable performance up to 10,000 psi.
Flexible features and options also allow the DLR334 and DLR3110 to serve as a calibrators. Other advantages, such as a variety of network communications capabilities, peak hold and freeze modes, and optional relays and setpoints, only enhance the DLR334 and DLR3110’s performance power. The DLR334 panel mount or table top and the 19 inch rack-mounted DLR3110 lend themselves
to custom use in calibrating a variety of devices, including pressure gauges, pressure transducers, pressure switches, relief valves, and burst discs.
The DLR334 and DLR3110...providing the ultimate in accuracy and affordability for high-pressure applications.
- Three models available:
- DLR334 table top model
- DLR334 table top/panel mount model
- DLR3110 19 inch rack-mounted version
- 115 or 230 VAC operation
- Ranges from vacuum to 10,000 psi
- 20 selectable engineering units
- Freeze mode for pressure switch testing
- 0.05% of reading, 0.1% of reading, or the economical 0.25% of reading model
- Selectable resolution
- NIST traceable
- Digital outputs: RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485
- Min/Max pressure readings
- Accuracy is percent of reading from 20% of full scale